By using our services and/or by your approval of specific fa offers we intend this to be a acknowledgement and acceptance of our terms of services. Last Revision: January 5, 2017
> Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen - DE - PDF (Stand: 5. Januar 2017)
1. Collection Of Information
We collect information about you when:
• we work together
• you attend an event
• visit our website
• communicate with us
We collect information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information that you provide when you work together, fill out a form, or communicate with us. The types of information that we may collect include your name or company name, email address, postal address, phone number, payment method data (invoices), photos (profile), choices of interests and skills (UI, UX, DEV), and any other information that you would like to provide.
Web Cookies: We also collect information, such as usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and similar technologies.
Therefore we are using a 3rd party analytics tool from Google LLC: Web traffic and app use tracking. https://www.google.com/policies/privacy and https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners.
2. Use Of Information
We use information about you to:
• operate and promote projects, our platform and to improve the work for freelancers
• communicate with you
• make personalized suggestions
3. Sharing Of Information
• to clients we work with, only on a contractual basis.
• to our third-party service providers who help us to operate or improve our Platform
• to authorities to comply with legal obligations and to protect and defend our rights and property
• to an affiliate or successor entity as part of a corporate transaction
4. Data Rights & Data Protection Officer
• You have the right to exercise your data protection rights, including to request that fa deletes, amends, or provides you access to your information.
• You have the right to opt out of receiving mails and messages.
• You can complain to your local data protection authority or inform our data protection officer about the use of your information.
5. Data Security
functionalaesthetics is based in the European Union. Information about you will not be transferred to, and processed in, other countries than the European Union. We employ technical and organizational measures designed to appropriately protect your information that is under our control and that we process on your behalf from unauthorized access collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal, both during transmission and once we receive it. We store all information that you provide to us on secure servers in Europe, Germany.